-
June 13th, 2008, 12:22 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi guys, I'm new here and have recently renewed my interest in Super8 film making ( I used to shoot it when I was in my teens in the early 80's using a Nizo Pro.)
I recently acquired two old Canon AutoZoom Electronics (1014 & 814) and a Minolta 440XL Sound and have just shot my first two Ektachrome 64T cartridges which I've yet to develop.
I'm a little confused about ASA film ratings though.
Is there a for dummies resource that explains how ASA film speeds relate to real world shooting and what cameras are compatible with them certain stocks in terms of correct exposure metering?
Is anybody else here using the Canon cameras that I have?
Many Thanks!!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 12, 2008 09:27 PM: Message edited by: digdug ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks